Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MARRIED FOR 3O YEARS!!

It seems like we have been celebrating our anniversary for over a month now. I am really working on remembering the "good times" we had in Costa Rica and I have almost forgotten the bad times...I might add, almost! We had a fun day yesterday...Jim came and picked me up from work and took me out to lunch and bought me some beautiful red roses. It has been an interesting and eventful 3o years with him I must say, never a dull moment! I hope we have at least another 30 more!! I love you!! And then last night we were able to go see Becki perform in Scottsdale at the Estate House jazz club. She looked absolutely beautiful and her performance was flawless...she has an incredibly amazing voice!! I am so glad we were able to share our special night with Aaron and Becki.