Sunday, November 9, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND WITH CARLY & BRODY

Johnny & Jamie leaving for the Carrie Underwood concert.
Brody, always with a smile as long as he is being held, loved, & fed!
I guess Nana should have washed the cake & punch with strawberries off her face before taking the picture! oops!!



Johnny & Jamie had a busy weekend with Dallas & Kelsey's wedding...so I watched the kids for the endowment session, the wedding, the luncheon, pictures, and helped some at the reception. Johnny had also given Jamie tickets for her birthday to the Carrie Underwood concert Friday night. We had so much fun mostly playing upstairs in Nana's playroom, taking walks so Carly could kiss all our next door neighbors turtles (they are ceramic & they have so many), watching Caillou, Tinkerbell, and eating snacks...Carly especially likes chacalas(chocolates) :o). And Brody was happy as long as he was held and loved. When it came to bedtime & naptime neither Carly or Brody would have anything to do with it. I am too much of a softy & could not listen to them crying (& Carly hysterically pleading..."Nana hold you") so I did a lot of singing and rocking!! I feel so bad that I got them off their schedule!! It brought back a lot of memories of having 4 kids in 5 1/2 years!!

Jim, Grandpa Nelson, and Aaron went hunting for 4 days. I was going to be watching Tre this weekend too but there was a fire where Becki works & they weren't back up & running yet. So, I just had him for a little while on Friday. It was probably a blessing for me that I didn't have all 3 kids for the whole weekend! :o) Depending on their luck with the hunt this weekend, if they need to go back next weekend I will watch Tre while Becki works and I will get my time with him.