Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...Jamie, Carly, Brody, Tre & I Had A Fun Day At The Park!





Carly...2 years and 4 1/2 months old.





Tre 23 months old.





Brody 11 1/2months old.



Brody is trying to figure out why Tre is in his car seat.

Carly & Tre are decorating valentine's cookies together. They loved the frosting & sprinkles....especially Tre, he liked having a little bit of cookie with a huge pile of sprinkles and gobs of frosting. Sorry Jamie and Becki!!




Brody was content just eating the cookie.


Carly and Tre chasing bubbles or running away from the bubbles?
These are the heart cookies I made before the sprinkles & frosting were put on by Carly & Tre.
The peanut butter & "red" stawberry jam sandwiches on heart shaped bread.
The heart shaped cheese for Jamie & my sandwiches...the kids loved them too.
Not one of my better ideas! I colored the pears with food coloring...unfortunately it turned their mouths & hands red, but they loved them!

Jamie and I took the kids to the park today while Jim and Johnny were hunting javelinas (ugh) and Aaron took Becki out for a valentines day lunch. Jamie and I were so happy they didn't have any success...sssshhhh!! :) Jim and Johnny surprised us and came back early so they could spend the evening at home with their wifey's! :)