Tuesday, August 24, 2010

~REMINICING~

We came home from camping to find a leak in our kitchen ceiling coming from our air conditioning condensation drain (in our master bedroom's attic access). This caused us to pull out 24 years of "treasures" from the attic...to make room for the repair. I say "we" but it was Jim & Jamie who worked endlessly to organize everything while I was at work, playing with Carly, or cleaning up the aftermath. So until each of the kids come home to go through their own belongings, my upstairs looks like I should be on that show, I am so fascinated by, called "Hoarders: Buried Alive". Going through all this stuff (I mean treasures) brought back so many memories, mostly happy & sometimes a little sad! Carly was finding so many things to play dress-up with, one being a dance outfit Jamie wore for a dance recital. Carly was pretty tickled when she saw a picture of Jamie in the outfit.


As usual, I couldn't resist, I had to take pictures of CARLY dancing in the outfit!





Thank you so much JAMIE for all your much needed help...you are still as adorable as you were back then!!