Monday, November 7, 2011

SNOW~COLD CRISP AIR~WIND~FUN

I went up to Show Low & St. Johns to take care of Carly & Brody while Jamie coached the Show Low High cheerleaders on Friday and taught classes on Saturday (Johnny was hunting). I wish I had taken pictures of her coaching, I got this one by accident. She amazes me!!

The kids loved the attention from the cheeleaders!

I got such a kick out of this. Carly was right there primping with the girls as they were getting ready for the football game!

I found this picture hilarious as well, Brody is also working on his hair!

Show Low High School mascot is the cougar. Brody was pretending to be one of the cougars that were caged up, too funny!









~It snowed over night just enough for the kids to have a little fun playing~



~SNOW BALL FIGHTS~




I love this, Brody was laughing so hard after Carly hit him with a snowball that he fell down.



Brody took off after he hit Nana in the bum!










Carly and Brody loved playing in the fall leaves~


This was the home that belonged to their great-great Grandpa & Grandma Hamblin(their great grandpa Hamblin was born here). Such wonderful childhood memories for me!!


This could only happen in St. Johns. Seriously, this lady was walking her lamb on a leash down Main St. She was so sweet, she asked if the kids could get out of the car to pet her!!




The snow was beautiful driving over the rim on our way home!