Friday, December 9, 2011

Pregnancy, Brody's Christmas Playschool Program & Socks?

After two years of trying to get pregnant and many infertility treaments Jamie's ob (Steve Nelson-Jim's cousin and his nurse practitioner Amber) decided it was time to give Jamie's body a break for a few weeks and begin again after the first of the year. Anyone who has experienced this, knows infertility is a very emotional journey, as it has been for Johnny & Jamie!! They went through all of this before to get cute little Carly here. Low & behold after just a couple of weeks without treatment THEY ARE PREGNANT!! Jim & I were in shock when the kids came to bring us our "early Christmas present". The video they took of Jim is priceless!! We are soooo excited for another grandbaby!!!

Carly and Brody are so happy that they are going to have a baby sister or baby brother!




Sorry Brody, you are not the one who has a baby in your belly!


Brody's Christmas Program at Spuhler Sprouts. Brody would not smile but he did do the motions & moved his mouth a little bit to sing. At least he wasn't crying like a couple of the kids!

Brody & Lundyn (Tyler & Hawli's daughter)...cute little buddies!











It is so awesome having Jacob back home while he is in his 3rd year of podiatry school & his first year of rotations. But, there is just one thing I have to call him out on...

He borrows Jims ties & socks, which normally would be no big deal. But, Jim has (or should I say had) a ton of socks. When asking Jacob where all of Jims socks went, he actually said "I have no idea, I have more socks that I know what to do with". I honestly think he believed this. Really Jacob, I love you tons but, this is what I found in your room today...120 PAIR of socks & many matchless strays!! I should get the Mother of the Day Award for turning them all from being inside out, washing them & matching them all!!