Sunday, August 12, 2012

Very Soon To Be...Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Nelson

Chelsea was able to fly out to see Jacob in Boston for a few days during his rotation & were able to take such beautiful pictures that they used for their wedding invitation. I have a lot of favorites, they are a perfect match! We are so happy to have Chelsea as a part of our family!!
Chelsea drove with Jacob to Colorado for his rotation, stayed a couple of days before she flew home. It will be so nice when she can go with him permanantly for his rotations! We are all so excited for them to start their life together!!
Some fun pictures taken at Val Visa Lakes
Chelsea's Bridal Shower. I was visiting so much at the shower that I didn't take very many pictures (very unlike me)! Such a sweet three generation picture~
Carly's present she colored for Chelsea~
I love these girls!
Becki & Carly having a fun little conversation with each other, very sweet!
I love this quote: "SOMEDAY SOMEONE WILL WALK INTO YOUR LIFE & MAKE YOU REALIZE WHY IT NEVER WORKED OUT WITH ANYONE ELSE"~Author Unknown