Friday, November 8, 2013

ETC-ETC-ETC

Carly is in the first grade at Entz Elementary
Tre is in the first grade at American Leadership Academy
Brody is in kindergarten at Entz Elementary
A surprise visit to Tre's school
Brinley gets into everything, climbs up everywhere & is growing way too fast!
35th Anniversary Dinner
Tom's Shoes...crazy & hot but awesome deals
Carly getting sealants & a little cavity done...thanks Uncle Mark
I always love it when the kids or grandkids come to see me at work!
Carly's 1st phase of ortho
Tre lost his first tooth
Brody lost his 1st & 2nd tooth
HAIRSPRAY at Hale Theatre
Elder Hammond & Sister Hammond
ASU-ASU-ASU
Breakfast & Shampoo-Dee-Doop
Tre's all spiffed up for church
Because I was in California for my Aunt Jeans funeral Jamie went with Jim to his 40th high school reunion (Arcadia). These are Jamie's words "I went on a fun date with my Dad tonight;). My Mom was at my great aunt's funeral and so Dad called and asked if I would go on a date with him to his 40th reunion. I said sure why not it's always fun to be with my Dad! After the reunion we drove around his houses he grew up in and his schools he want to. Thanks Dad for the fun date;)!!!"
A little bit of fun at the park