Saturday, May 31, 2014

MOTHER'S & FATHER'S DAY

My Mom is a mother to 7 children, 25 grandchildren, 54 great-grandchildren with 2 more due this summer. She is beautiful, polished, giving, a perfect example of unconditional love, patient & the anchor to our family...and I love her very much!!
I am so grateful to be the mom & mom-in-law to these wonderful, energetic, smart, hardworking, fun, awesome, kind, beautiful, loving, caring & talented kids...each one of you are such a blessing in my life & I love you all so much!!
I had a great Mother's Day! I got to talk to all the kids and went to church with Jamie's family, my Mom & Bryan. We got to hear Carly & Brody sing with the Primary kids & stayed to watch Jamie "in action" as the Primary chorister. She does an awesome job!!
I had some fun doing these pictures...I am so thankful for Jamie & Becki and the wonderful job they do with our four precious grandchildren, I couldn't ask for anything more!!
Not a super exciting day for Jim (except for the phone calls, messages & goodies from his wonderful kids)! He had to work & I couldn't even get out of bed to visit him due to a back issue! I am feeling grateful for my DAD who was smart, handsome & a good provider for his family. Although he was a man of few words I know he loved me. I am grateful for my FATHER-IN-LAW who has always been such a hard worker, gives service to many & raised a wonderful son. I am grateful for my HUSBAND, I couldn't have asked for a better partner to have raised my kids with. He was there by my side through the highs & the lows. He's loving & giving & will drop anything he is doing to help any one of them at any time. I love that he loves being a PAPA as much as I love being a Nana. I am grateful for our son Aaron & son-in-law Johnny for being such wonderful DADDY'S to our sweet grandchildren & for being good family men. Keep up the awesome job you are doing. I Love them all!!