Friday, April 8, 2011

CARLY PLAYS T-BALL...

with a darling team of little t-ball players. We have had a great time with a lot of laughs, fun with family & friends, and great weather!












Carly had a foot war going on with this boy at first base & neither one of them were going to back down. This went on for quite a while, it was hilarious at how serious they both got!






AND SOMETIMES BORDOM SETS IN...
playing outfield or playing IN the outfield!?

A little distaction (flirting) going on here!?

I love this cute little family!!









2 brothers, 2 sis-in-law & 2 darling little tball players...





Real mature Johnny!

Carly insisted on warming up with Nana, she didn't know that Nana's afraid of being hit by the ball! But, I was a good sport!!


This is me protecting myself from the ball after I WAS hit in the head, leg & ribcage!