Sunday, April 17, 2011

AGE IS JUST A #, WE SHOULD NEVER FEEL TOO YOUNG OR TOO OLD TO FIND JOY IN OUR JOURNEY!

NEVER TO YOUNG...
to lose your first tooth. Carly takes after her Mommy & uncles, they all lost their first tooth at 4!

The following day the 2nd one came out!

or to do dishes (I only wish I would have taken pictures of all the water I mopped up off the floor)!


Or pick oranges & make your own orange juice, as Carly & Brody did.



Or enjoy our surroundings wherever we are. Tre is always quick to point out nature, such as, a beautiful sunset or a full moon...even of tumbleweed!


Or do our own mani/pedi...Carly was so proud of all the decals she put on her toes!



AND NEVER TO OLD...
to play with toys




or celebrate your birthday


or learn to text (although it is still difficult with my chubby fingers I inheritated from my Dad). I am up to the challenge to figure out new & fun things my new phone will do!