Friday, March 6, 2009

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BRODY!







Dear Brody,
It was one year ago today, just as I did with your big sister Carly, that I was able to witness your amazing entrance into this world. Your Papa Nelson and your Great-Grandma Hamblin were there as well for this joyful event! This was your great-grandma’s first time to see a birth after having her own 7 kids, 25 grandchildren, and nearly 40 great-grandchildren. It was truly an amazing day for all of us! You have brought so much additional joy into your "Da-Da" and "Ma-Ma’s lives. I love the way you and your little buddy Carly give each other the giggles and how she gets so concerned for you. I love to watch you play with your other little buddy Che…you can squeeze him, poke him, and pull him and he just licks you and loves you anyway. I love the way you wrinkle your nose all the time and I love your constant contagious smile you have, it can brighten anyone’s day. As your Mommy and Carly affectionately call you, you truly are our ray of “sunshine”. I love you so much Brody!!
Nana (and Papa, of course)