Thursday, March 12, 2009

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TRE!


My Eyes Are Like Rockets,
Catching Each Fleeting Flick.
Nothing Can Escape Me,
I’m Cunning I’m Slick.
I Can Out Run A Wildcat,
Match It Bound For Bound.
It Would Take Forty Wranglers,
Just To Tie Me Down.
I Fear No Being.
I’m Brave and I’m Bold.
I’m King Of The Mountain,
I’m Two Years Old.
This picture is of Aaron when he turned two (almost 27 years ago). We loved this poem that was written by a fellow firefighter of Jim's which described Aaron perfectly...we have always kept this poem near this photo. And we feel is describes the energetic personality of Tre as well.






Tre,
I wanted to wish you a very Happy 2nd Birthday on March 18th… Papa & Nana will be out of town on your “real” birthday but we will be thinking about you. When you were born on March 18, 2007 I was so excited because you were born on my Grandma Hamblin’s birthday (107 years later). She was such a very special lady in my life, just as you are! I love the way you light up when you see your Papa & Nana and want to take us on a walk. I love the way you call Papa on his cell phone several times a day to talk. I love the excitement on your face when you show me the ABC’s. I love your curly red hair, just like your Daddy had, and the energetic-fireball personality that comes with it. I love the way you make friends and “join in” with anyone, no matter their age. You have added the greatest joy into your Daddy and Mommy’s lives and I love to watch them light up when they watch you or talk about you. You have added such great joy in Papa & Nana’s lives too. Papa and I will come celebrate your birthday with you when we get home from our trip. I love you so much Tre!!
Nana (and Papa says ditto)

Photos added March 23, 2009