Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jim's Turns 57!

Jim's birthday was a fun filled day with Tre's preschool graduation & Jamie's end-of-the year tumbling pizza party. At the pizza party I suprised Jim with a "birthday boy" pin, a birthday hat & cupcakes while the tumbling kids sang Happy Birthday to him...I think he quite enjoyed it!!
Some of the cute tumbling kids!
Papa & Carly working on her acrobatics, she loves it!
More fun pictures of some of the family!
Brody doesn't take classes from his Mom because he said he doesn't like to do the "warm up part"! Hee Hee!!
At the end of a great day!
A few days before Jim's birthday...Jim, his parents & I prepared & cooked tri-tips for Julie (Steve Nelson's daughter) & Cameron's ring ceremony and wedding reception (a request from Julie). They are a darling couple. I loved the scenery from their back yard...Camelback Mountain. This is my old neighborhood. Going back there always brings back so many memories!! And the tri-tips were a great success!