Thursday, May 10, 2012

Precious Baby Girl Hammond

26 weeks
What?? We were all dying laughing when we saw Carly lay in the bed & put her feet in the stirrups, oh my gosh!! It was hysterical!!
Brody saw all the attention Carly was getting so he tried to do it too!
Jim teaching the kids to skip
I love going to the ultrasounds of my grandbabies!! When I had my kids (in the olden days) they didn't do many ultrasounds. We found out what sex all four of our babies were when they were born!! We never had an ultrasound with Aaron. I was able to hear the heartbeat with a stethascope each time. That was it. I had two ultrasounds with Jacob & Jamie. The first one was to find out if I was further along than first thought or we were having twins, twins it was! The second one was at the end of the pregnancy with Jacob & Jamie to make sure both heads were down. I could have told them they were both head down because I could feel 4 legs kicking me & bruising my ribs. Oh, I was so sore! It was so fun to see them all squished in my enormous belly. When I was pregnant with Joey they again thought it was twins again, but thank goodness just a single big boy!