Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day Week-End

While Johnny & Brody went on their ward's Father & Sons Campout...Jamie, Carly & I had a Mother-Daughter date night, what a blast!! First of all, we went to have manicure & pedicure. Carly's 1st, Jamie's 2nd & my 3rd. It was such a treat...we loved every minute of it!!
Cafe Rio for dinner!
Carly taking pictures of us...she gave us the giggles!
She loves her pink sparkly nails!
We had such a nice visit with Mom at her house & updated our four-generation picture. Then the four of us went to Ocean Blue & visited some more! This is where Carly lost her 5th tooth!! She is so excited that she is five & has lost five teeth!
The day before Mother's Day we had so many visitors...Jamie's family, Aaron's family, Raegan, and Jacob & Chelsea were here. They all brought me sweet Mother's Day cards, messages & gifts. I love my family!! I AM SO BLESSED!!! We also enjoyed having Larry, Tiffany & Jadyn come over to watch a great performance by Jim & Carly and Larry & Jayden ...those sweet little girls are soooo trusting of their Papa's. Grandpa & Grandma Nelson came over for a nice visit as well. Look at those pointed toes on Carly!
Tre loved this little catapillar that was on Jim's grapevines. He is so sweet, he didn't want to harm it so before he left to go home he put it back on the vine. Little did Becki, Tre or I know, those little catapillars kill the grapevines. Oops!!
Johnny & Brody leaving for their father & sons campout!
Sunday Jim gave me these beautiful flowers & cooked me an amazing filet minon dinner for just the two of us. And I got a nap, a perfect week-end!